525 Ocean Boulevard, Blackpool, FY4 1EZ
Team building days and activities
Why shouldn't business be fun?
A great place to motivate and inspire, have fun and reap the rewards.
Every year Blackpool Pleasure Beach welcomes businesses from around the UK who's aim is to create that feel good factor amongst their colleagues. We have a wealth of Ideas for you to motivate and Inspire your employees, all situated in our unique, 42 acre site.
Why not challenge your colleagues to conquer the 425 steps to the top of the UK's tallest roller coaster, The Pepsi Max Big One – a challenge not for the faint hearted but certainly a rewarding one. If that's too much of a tall ordeal, we can arrange Inter-active treasure hunts taking in some of the rides and attractions, or why not enjoy a Golf knockout tournament on our fantastic 12 hole Adventure Golf course. Alternatively why not take to the Ice and learn to skate with one of our coaches – the finale being a choreographed group number!
These activities can all be combined with a pre event meeting with a variety of catering options and refreshments in one of our venues.
Serious about business…….being fun!!!
- Walk the Big One – 425 steps and 235 feet high – Incredible views and a great challenge
- Interactive treasure hunts incorporating our rides and attractions
- Adventure Golf knockout tournament – Great fun on our 12 hole course
- Learn to skate with one of our qualified coaches
- A variety of venues available for meetings prior to taking on one of our challenges!
- A wide variety of catering options can be added to your day at Pleasure Beach, from Pizza and Pasta to hot and cold buffets or even an A La Carte dinner.
- A wide variety of add-ons and bolt ons available, including Accommodation at our 4 star hotel, The Big Blue, branded rock, on-ride photos, branded goody bags and much more.
To make an enquiry about this venue simply complete the contact form below.